I’m happy to announce the first patch release for the jQuery Validation plugin 1.15.x series.
11 people helped out to add a few enhancements and fix some bugs. Kudos to all of you, namely: adhayward, Bill Sorensen, Brahim Arkni, Hugo, Huseyn, Jordan Clark, Markus Staab, Michael Hohlovich, svrx, TLib and Torgny Bjers.
This is another release which would not have been possible without the help of Brahim Arkni. Thanks again for your support!
For a full list of all the changes, check out the changelog below.
If you use the plugin, please donate or ask your boss to make a donation! This helps to run the plugin site and makes releases like this one possible.
- Please post questions to the official Using jQuery Plugins Forum, tagging your question with (at least) “validate”. Keep your question short and succinct and provide code; a testpage makes it much more likely that you get an useful answer in no time.
- Please post bug reports and other contributions (enhancements, features, e.g. new validation methods) to the GitHub issue tracker
The full changelog:
- Fix multiple mime-type validation
- IBAN require at least 5 chars (Closes #1797, Fixes #1674)
- Correct notEqualTo jQuery reference
- Added failing test for #1805
- Fix group validation with 3 and more fields
- Fix regressions introduced in #1644 and #1657 (Closes #1800)
- Update step validation to handle floating points correctly
- Fix error when calling $.fn.rules() on a non-form element
errorPlacementin validator scope
- Fixed issue with contenteditable elements in forms where events for single input validation would cause exceptions
- Add links to Bootstrap and Semantic-UI demos to index.html
- Added Azeri language
- Added regression unit tests for PR #1760