I’ve just released an update to the tooltip plugin. Its mostly a bugfix release with a few small improvements. I’ve also moved the documentation to the jQuery wiki and restructured the folder layout to fit other plugins.
From the changelog:
- Improved bodyHandler option to accept HTML strings, DOM elements and jQuery objects as the return value
- Fixed bug in Safari 3 where to tooltip is initially visible, by first appending to DOM then hiding it
- Improvement for viewport-border-positioning: Add the classes “viewport-right” and “viewport-bottom” when the element is moved at the viewport border.
- Moved and enhanced documentation to docs.jquery.com
- Added examples for bodyHandler: footnote-tooltip and thumbnail
- Added id option, defaults to “tooltip”, override to use a different id in your stylesheet
- Moved demo tooltip style to screen.css
- Moved demo files to demo folder and dependencies to lib folder
- Dropped image map example – completely incompatible with IE; image maps aren’t supported anymore