jQuery 1.3 is out – head over to the jQuery blog release post for details. Happy third birthday, jQuery!
If you plan to update, make sure to also update the validation plugin to 1.5.1, which provides compability with 1.3 as well as 1.2.6. Other changes include:
- Updated marketo demo to use invalidHandler option instead of binding invalid-form event
- Added TinyMCE integration example
- Added ukrainian (ua) localization
- Fixed length validation to work with trimmed value (regression from 1.5 where general trimming before validation was removed)
As usual, support is available via:
- Please post questions to the jQuery discussion list, putting [validate] into the subject of your post, making it easier to spot it and respond quickly. Keep your question short and succinct and provide code when possible; a testpage makes it much more likely that you get an useful answer in no time.
- Please post bug reports and other contributions (enhancements, features, eg. new validation methods) to the jQuery bug tracker (requires registration). Please put [validate] into the title of a ticket.