An update for the jQuery validation plugin is available. There is a small code fix, a new supported locale (slovak) and most notably, a new demo featuring integration with jQuery UI tabs and grouping selects.
- Fixed messages in additional-methods.js for maxWords, minWords, and rangeWords to include call to $.format
- Fixed value passed to methods to exclude carriage return (r), same as jQuery’s val() does
- Added slovak (sk) localization
- Added demo for intergration with jQuery UI tabs
- Added selects-grouping example to tabs demo (see second tab, birthdate field)
As usual, support is available via:
- Please post questions to the jQuery discussion list, putting [validate] into the subject of your post, making it easier to spot it and respond quickly. Keep your question short and succinct and provide code when possible; a testpage makes it much more likely that you get an useful answer in no time.
- Please post bug reports and other contributions (enhancements, features, eg. new validation methods) to the jQuery bug tracker (requires registration). Please put [validate] into the title of a ticket.