The validation plugin beta 2 is out! If you are already working with it: A update is recommended. If not, and you need client-side validation (pure or mixed with AJAX requests), check it out.
- Improved dependecy feature by adding two custom expressions: “:blank” to select elements with an empty value and “:filled” to select elements with a value, both excluding whitespace
- Added a resetForm() method to the validator: Resets each form element (using the form plugin, if available), removes classes on invalid elements and hides all error messages
- Fixed docs for validator.showErrors()
- Fixed error label creation to always use html() instead of text(), allowing arbitrary HTML passed in as messages
- Fixed error label creation to use specified error class