The autocomplete plugin 1.0.1 is released! For anyone using 1.0 or below, an update is highly recommended, as this is a pure bugfix release.
From the changelog:
- Fixed element creation (<ul> to <ul/> and <li> to </li>)
- Fixed ac_even class (was ac_event)
- Fixed bgiframe usage: now its really optional
- Removed the blur-on-return workaround, added a less obtrusive one only for Opera
- Fixed hold cursor keys: Opera needs keypress, everyone else keydown to scroll through result list when holding cursor key
- Updated package to jQuery 1.2.6, removing dimensions
- Fixed multiple-mustMatch: Remove only the last term when no match is found
- Fixed multiple without mustMatch: Don’t select the last active when no match is found (on tab/return)
- Fixed multiple cursor position: Put cursor at end of input after selecting a value
As usual, if you need any kind of help with the plugin, please post to the jQuery discussion list, putting [autocomplete] into the subject. Have fun!